- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Duty Manager
- Immediate Start | Accommodation Available
- Work within a great team | Great Career Progression
- Busy venue in Blackwater About the role
You will be a crucial part of this tight nit team within a busy venue in Blackwater, directly reporting to the General Manager you will be their right hand man - or woman! being responsible for the general operation of multi-facet venue when the General Manager isn't on-site. The venue offers a great range of Bars, food and entertainment. You will get the opportunity to be mentored by a passionate General Manager, overseeing operations, reporting, gaming and anything else that helps this venue flourish.
Skills & Attributes
- Proven success in a Hospitality Management role
- Current RSA/RSG/RMLV & First Aid Certificates
- Good presentation and attention to detail
- The ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to professionally supervise, train and direct staff
- Knowledge of Gaming and TAB
- Stock control skills Benefits & Culture
- Tight nit team | second in charge
- Great career progression
- Great salary package APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nicole Hall on 0410 626 217, quoting Ref No. 161826 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
- stock control