- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Join a major player in the Engineering and Construction industry where you will hold a pivotal position in ensuring the longevity and success of the company.
Based in Melbourne you will be working closely with the Construction Manager to prepare tenders and estimates for key projects - both large and small. You will have your finger on the pulse where new business is concerned and the markets the company is active in.
Your key duties will include:
- Review tenders and advise Divisional Managers on any abnormal risks for project approval.
- Visit sites and attend pre-tender meetings to ensure you are fully aware of scope of work, local suppliers, and services and gather input from construction staff.
- Prepare estimates using suitable estimating and support software such as Expert Estimation
- Analyse quotations for the supply of materials, plant and sub-contractors for best selection
- Complete all necessary documentation for Tender Lodgement and subsequent Handover
In addition to your key duties, you will be a positive and optimistic person who is willing to help your team mates and build rapport with staff and stakeholders.
If this sounds like your ideal role, contact me now for a confidential discussion.
- ms project