- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary A$100,000.00 - A$125,000.00 gross per year
- Entering, tracking, and managing cash events to ensure integrity of accounting systems.
- Liaison between the Client Services and the Custodian banks on cash flow discrepancies
- Work with Trading, Portfolio Management and Client Service teams when exceptions occur to ensure accurate statement of cash balance in portfolios
- Instruct FX's as required for cash flows, expenses, overdrafts, corporate actions etc
- Reconcile non-working cash balances and instruct FX transactions as needed
- Work with internal and external groups to resolve corporate action issues within the region
- Serve as resource for internal teams handling OTC derivative-related queries and audit requests from clients and their agents
- Execute daily processing/validation procedures while ensuring the integrity and consistency of regional corporate action data across multiple platforms and in alignment with market practice
- Developing a deep understanding of the culture, where resources reside, and how various functional groups operate to enhance operational support.
- Remaining flexible with own job responsibilities and help define the evolving roles within the teams.
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years of relevant fund operations experience from another fund manager or custodian.
- Be knowledgeable of the life cycle of global corporate action events across all asset classes and products
- Have a derivative Middle Office background and be familiar with the OTC life-cycle process
- Experience in working with vendor products and technology as well as reviewing Market/Company offering documents to interpret to corporate action events
- Background experience in the following areas is a plus: Reconciliations, Unit Pricing, Security Static Data
- Be able to work autonomously
- Quick learner with ability to apply business and industry knowledge