- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior People & Culture Business Partner Senior People & Culture Business Partner
- Are people your business? Leverage your Rem/Reward/Business Partnering experience to help us retain and motivate high performing talent
- If you want to work for an ASX Top 150 multinational company, your international HQ is right here
- Join a company that has been doubling in both revenue and profit every five years, for over 30 years
How you'll make a difference...
You'll partner with our Sales stream Executive and Senior Leaders to provide business focused, strategic and operational advice across the areas of: enablement & productivity; leadership; talent management; and mindset & culture.
We're hands on and work side by side with our customers to find the most innovative solutions to their problems. This is an opportunity to work alongside Leaders who proactively seek out P&C Business Partnering to ensure they are aligning best practice People and Culture practices to their business strategies.
Be part of a team who thrive on providing a compelling customer experience! We're constantly challenging the status quo and are committed to continually improving our culture, the same way that Technology One has revolutionised software. We value creativity, intelligence and execution.
What you'll be doing...
- Be the subject matter expert across multiple areas including: workforce planning, program delivery, structure optimisation, recognition and reward, data reporting / data led decision making and change management.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and implementation of goals in alignment with overall business objectives.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor, business coach and influencer.
- Support the execution of the employee engagement framework.
- Proactively analyse and monitor organisational issues and risks and work effectively with Leaders to implement innovative, practical solutions.
Collaborate with Talent Management to attract, motivate and retain the best and brightest talent.
Support the execution of the talent and development framework, to ensure the delivery of identification of High Potential talent and Talent mapping and succession planning.
- Demonstrated experience building highly effective working relationships at the Exec level based on credibility, respect and rapport.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking.
Deep knowledge of relevant Employment Relations, Industrial Relations and People & Culture best practice.
- A problem solver, who can identify the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Strong Remuneration and Reward experience (highly desirable).
Who are we...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
In light of the current and evolving COVID-19 event, we can assure you we are able to provide business continuity during this uncertain time. Our business has been specifically designed around our SaaS platform which allows our staff and our SaaS customers to work collaboratively 24 x 7 from anywhere in the world.
Closing Date: Friday, 15 May 2020
Please note this role may close sooner if we find a suitable candidate
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia
Right to live and work You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Applications for this role will take you to the advertiser’s site.
Job Information Job Listing Date 30 Apr 2020 Location Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Work Type Full Time Classification Human Resources & Recruitment Consulting & Generalist HR
Career insight for Senior People and Culture Business Partners
About the company