- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We'relooking for someone that has a passion for managing an internal team oftechnical experts, whilst working closely with our key clients to ensure bothtechnical and commercial success.
You will have responsibility of project planning,execution and delivery, including management of project timelines, budget andscope.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Concurrent management of multiple internal teams/projects
- Complex international stakeholder management
- Strong client relationships, business acumen and conversion capability
- Experience developing and executing large scale development programs from inception to commercial production
- Experience with working in a collaborative environment, in cross-functional teams to contribute solutions, and remain flexible in a fast-paced and changing environments
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent scientific/technical qualification Desired experience:
- Managing the development of custom automation equipment for a GMP environment or complex biomedical instrument
- Knowledge of GMP Biopharmaceutical, or Cell Therapy production processes Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com. Invetech has been creating breakthrough products and custom automation systems for more than 30 years. With experience drawn from more than 5,000 projects globally, Invetech partners with global leaders in industry to deliver product design and development, contract manufacturing, and custom automation services. The company has experience in a broad range of market sectors including cell therapy production automation systems, laboratory diagnostics, point of care diagnostics, life sciences, industrial and consumer products. With active projects in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Invetech is well positioned to service clients ranging from start-ups to established multinationals.
- ms project