- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This Architecture and Interior Design studio are leaders in Aged-Care and Healthcare projects Australia wide. They truly are leading the industry here in Melbourne with an outstanding portfolio of bespoke and high-end projects.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
This position is ideal for Project Architect or Senior Project Architect with a strong track record in Aged-Care projects, who enjoys an all-rounder hands-on role. The role is projected to start in January, but will remain open for the right person!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordination of projects and documentation
- Internal team management and business development
- Work across multiple projects at different stages
- Close Client interaction and site visits SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Project coordination and team management skills as a Project Architect
- Revit and Rhino skills would be ideal
- You must have carried projects from early concept to completion
- You will have a strong folio with Aged-Care and Healthcare projects CULTURE.
The people in this company, and mostly the leadership team, have a genuine and continuous passion for high-quality and unique design. Right down to the selection of materials, all staff are included and valued, and as a result, most of the team has been with the company for years!
- ms project