- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Airswift are recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer (Civil or Mechanical) for a well-respected EPC company based in Darwin.
This is a fixed term contract based in Darwin working 5 ½ days per week. FIFO not considered.
Start date: ASAP - 3 year fixed term contract.
Competitive Salary plus superannuation provided. circa $140k - $160k plus superannuation
- The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for leading the construction of a number of bulk fuel storage tanks.
- The Senior Project Engineer is a qualified engineer with at least 8-10 years of construction projects experience.
- The role requires a rounded understanding of project engineering and management to an extent that enables the incumbent to work with limited direction within an established framework.
- It is primarily a site-based role, however from time to time the incumbent may be involved in tender preparations and submission.
- The position may include the supervision of a small number of Engineers, other site personnel and/or subcontractors.
- Desirable experience: working with pump vaults, filter equipment, fuel systems, drainage, pipelines, site preparations, pavements, fuel storage.
- Effectively plan and execute construction activities ensuring work is completed on time and on budget.
- Write construction execution procedures for all project activities.
- Prepare Supervisor work packs.
- Actively participate in field construction activities at all levels including labouring, plant operation (under close instruction), field survey etc.
- Liaise with third party approval authorities including preparation of submissions necessary to obtain approvals and negotiations to obtain approvals.
**Please apply online and you will be contacted with further information**
- ms project
About the company
For over 35 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Today, we are an integrated team of 6,500 passionate people from 70 countries working proudly with the world’s leading supermajors, engineers & constructors, equipment suppliers and consultancies.
Driven by three corporate hubs in Houston, Manchester and Singapore supporting 60 regional offices, we have a truly global approach and a reach that is unparalleled.