- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ORAN PARK AU
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Council’s Property Services team are looking for an experienced Property Acquisitions professional with great communication and negotiation skills to join this busy and growingteam. WithCamden Council being the fastest growing Council in Australia we are convertinggreenfield land to suburbs and as such aretaking a lead role in the planning and development of these new suburbs ensuring that thereare natural and built environments to cater to these new communities.
If you value a challenging, diverse and rapidly evolving working environment which provides the opportunity to make a difference, don’t miss this opportunity to be part of something great.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Property and/or Property Valuation such as Land Economy, Conveyancing, Diploma or equivalent
- Registered or Licensed under relevant legislation
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating complex and sensitive property matters
- High level understanding of the relevant legislative provisions relative to property including land acquisitions, compulsory acquisitions, hardship claims, purchase and disposal of property
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing, negotiating and drafting legal instruments relevant to property including sale contracts, leases and licences
- Excellent verbal and written reporting skills
- Excellent understanding of property agreements and relevant legislations applicable to these agreements
- Current Class C drivers licence and ability to inspect property Desirable
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in compulsory acquisitions in accordance with Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation)
- Local Government experience
- ms project