- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the company:
Our client is a well known Consultancy with a specialist Temporary works division - working closely with Tier 1 contractors & clients to provide simple solutions to complex construction problems.
About the role:
You will be working on varied projects covering Melbourne's largest infrastructure projects. You will work with severalConstruction Engineers in a busy environment.
- Crane designs (bases and/or steel grillages, ties & climbing sequences)
- Man & material hoist design and detailing
- Protection works such as screens, handrails & platforms
- Review of jumpforms and construction sequencing for the installation of precast panels/columns & steel work.
- Technical leadership, management and mentoring
- Client engagement
- Hold a Recognised Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 10+ years experience within the Australian Building Industry and temporary works design
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Awareness of who's who in Melbourne market
Culture and Salary:
This Construction Engineering team are a diverse and social group. They are looking to add passionate and ambitious Engineers wishing to be challenged and become industry leaders. Salary will be commensurate of skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please contact Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
Please note: If the festive break prompts consideration of your career in 2020 (new year new me), feel free to give me a call for a no commitment chat. With a five year career at Aptus I am confident my approach, market connections and industry knowledge will add value to this job search.