- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOUTH BRISBANE AU
Service Delivery Technical Lead( Job Number:
1933364) Role Summary/Purpose
Baker Hughes offers anopportunity as an experienced Service Delivery Technical Lead to support ourDrilling Services portfolio based in Brisbane, Australia.
- Work closelywith Product Line, Manufacturing, AMO and Operations to promote flawlessservice delivery.
- Drivetechnology presentations to customers and lead new technology implementation.
- Contribute toreliability and application engineering projects, which drive continuousimprovement in service and product delivery for APAC Drilling Services.
- Support anddrive RCA and CA data quality and compliance.
- Support andshare best practices and lessons learned within APAC districts and wider BakerHughes organization.
- Ensureadherence to MtJC process.
- Drive remoteoperations and associated technology implementation in region.
- Conduct allbusiness activities in accordance with BH Health, Safety and Environmentalpolicies, Legal Compliance requirements and Company Core Values.
- Bachelor'sDegree in Engineering, Material Science, Applied Science, or equivalentdiscipline.
- Minimum 6years of experience with Drilling Services tools.
- Field orTechnician experience in Drilling Services is strongly desired.
- Previousexperience as reliability engineer, application engineer, or technical supportis strongly desired.
- Ability toeffectively communicate highly technical information verbally and in writing.
- Goodpresentation skills.
- Knowledge ofRoot Cause Analysis.
- Demonstratedteamwork and leadership skills.
- Must be ableto effectively communicate in English.
- Familiar withstandard business software packages.
- Candidatesshould be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through amulti-disciplinary team.