- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Randstad is currently working with a Government Department to seek highly skilled and experienced Service Desk Operators.
As a Service Desk Operator you will be the first point of contact and provide exceptional customer service to ensure a positive experience with all customers. You will provide first and second level IT services to internal and external staff.
To be successful in this role:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to resolve issues and problem solve
- Work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Ability to build strong working relationships Your duties will include:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service within a service desk environment
- Ability to log calls, email and contact within the Service desk timeframes
- Resolve enquiries, incidents and requests on the first contact
- Follow procedures correctly with strong attention to detail
- Gather and research information when required A minimum baseline is preferred for this role
If you are looking for your next step in a Service Desk environment then this role could be for you.
HIT the apply button now and one of our consultants will be in contact with you shortly.
Randstad is currently working with a Government Department to seek highly skilled and experienced Service Desk Operators. qualification
. educational requirements
Secondary School/High School
- customer service