- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Lane Cove
Service Integrity Analyst-52867
Analytics-AustraliaLane Cove, New South Wales
To maintain the statistical integrity standards of the Television Audience Panel(s) in line with contractual obligations and to provide statistical support on technical issues relating to the panel audience estimates through data analysis and interpretation of the results. This is a critical role pivotal in maintaining a world class panel. This role involves the use of statistical knowledge, attention to detail and technical client servicing skills on a daily basis.
Key Job Outcomes
- Provide support to the data delivery team across departments to ensure we deliver daily data according to contractual obligations
- Prepare reports for Clients and Technical Committees using internal software or existing SAS scripts
- Perform on-going analysis and review of systems and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement for internal systems and procedures
- Compile specifications, document processes, procedures and methodologies
- Testing and checking changes to output after changes to data delivery systems
- Provide ad-hoc statistical/technical support e.g. technical data queries from clients
- Administer TPSS access to data from the secure website
- Maintain technical documentation and provide support to TPSS
- Administer TDG member access to data from the secure website (SWS)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience in supporting client deliverables
- Sound knowledge of statistical concepts
- SAS package knowledge (desirable)
Skills (Conceptual, interpersonal):
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to see relationships and visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complex and uncomplicated problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information
- Lateral thinking: Questioning current processes and proposing new approaches to handle varying circumstances
- Information scanning: Ability to focus and identify potentially trends in panel composition reports that need to be dealt with in a proactive manner.
- Judgement: Utilise all data sources available to prioritise and determine appropriate course of remedial action
- Numerical fluency: Ability to work/handle large amounts of numeric information in order to make appropriate judgement calls
- Writing skills: Ability to convey technical concepts in a non-technical way in the written form
- Speaking and verbal expression: Is able to present information in a logical and concise form
- Integrity: Acting and behaving in ways consistent with company values and culture
- Results orientation: Ability to stay focused and well-organised and consistently meet deadlines
- Data orientation: Is able to organise own work based on objective analysis of information and business priorities
- Collaborative: Is able to work within a team and is prepared to lend a hand to ensure team goals/organisational goals are met.
- Initiative: A self starter who challenges current work practices with a view for continuous self/process improvement
- Service orientation: Acting and behaving in ways consistent with customers and their perspectives are of the highest value and consequence in an organisation.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Lane Cove,New South Wales