- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Service Management Project ManagerAs a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering projects to eliminate Failure Demand. This includes analysing data and customer feedback to identify systemic technology issues that impact our internal customers.
To achieve this, you will deliver solutions that eliminate the root cause of these issues and be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of remediation projects including schedule, resources, risk and issues, progress tracking, financials tracking and stakeholder management.
Working within an Agile team, you will ensure Failure Demand projects are delivered within scope, on time and within budget whilst ensuring quality customer experiences are achieved.
To be successful in this role you will use your recent Agile experience, and knowledge of end to end Technology systems to deliver solutions that meet our internal customer requirements. Scrum Master Certification would be highly regarded. You will be a natural communicator and presenter with a collaborative way of working.
Varied backgrounds such as technical delivery and technical support analyst would be beneficial to this role.
In this role, you will be:
- analysing technology issues raised to Tech Assist and other IT Support teams and specify technical solutions to remediate ongoing customer issues
- developing remediation plans using project management methodologies and manage technical resources to prioritise the development and implementation of technical solutions
- representing the customer experience in the selection and prototyping of proposed technology solutions
- developing customer and technology test plans to support the implementation of technology solutions
- facilitating end user training for newly deployed technology solutions
- managing project status reporting and working groups for inflight remediation projects.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity to further your career, please apply via the link.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
This role is paying a salary of between $80,000 and $90,000.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 06 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- human resources
- ms project
- project manager