- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Expression of interest - Service Now Developer/Consultant
- Interesting projects and new technologies
- Work and learn from the best people every day
- Be yourself at work
We can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career. As a leading professional services company with more than 459,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital, strategy, consulting, technology and operations. As part of a global diverse workforce you will help change how Australia lives, works, plays and grows. Join us, learn from the best people and let challenging, interesting and enjoyable work become part of daily life.
Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
As a Service Now Technical Consultant, you will be supporting projects deploying Service Now based solutions for Accenture clients in Australia and across the region.
As part of the broader project team, responsibilities will include liaising directly with clients to identify and document their requirements and the configuration and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Solid skills/experience working with Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration experience
- Demonstrable familiarity with Cloud hosted databases
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- ms project