- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manage the Service Desk Team within a progressive Australian brand
- Utilise your ServiceNow experience to drive continual improvement in processes, performance and quality
- Maintain a broad skillset and up to date knowledge of the business's infrastructure, comms and business systems/applications
BRISBANE As Australia's largest privately-owned IT Services Company conducting business Australia wide and in the Asia Pacific region, Dialog's key focus is on delivering outstanding results to its many corporate and government clients using leading tools, technologies and methodologies. Dialog is a dynamic organisation which offers attractive career development to its people through diverse projects, training and mentoring in a collaborative atmosphere.
Dialog enjoys long-term relationships with Australia's Peak Government and Corporate organisations. As a Dialog consultant engaging with these clients you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve world's best practice processes in major projects
- Work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging assignments
- Work with colleagues in partnership with clients who are committed to achieving their business objectives
- Enjoy salary above industry standard in a working environment in which effort, creativity and a positive attitude are highly valued
- Have extensive training opportunities through the Dialog Academy, which offers over 1,500 IT and 800 Business Skills courses
- Work with like-minded colleagues who share information and focus on the goal, driving the project and their careers further and faster
Dialog requires a ServiceNow Senior Consultant with excellent communication skills to lead the service delivery team, own major incidents and contribute to hands-on technical support across a range of devices where required. Solid ServiceNow experience is a significant component of this role, and your ability to articulate how you have led the improvement of ITSM processes and outcomes based around ServiceNow will be very well regarded. This position is a 12 month contract. Dialog seeks people who can demonstrate the following:
- Significant hands on ServiceNow experience and/or certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Experience supporting a manufacturing/processing environment an advantage
- Experience in an IT management/leadership role of three (3)+ years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate IT technical language into business context
Established in 1979, Dialog employs over 1,200 people throughout Australia, and provides a wide range of information technology solutions to government and corporate clients.
At Dialog, our whole approach is based on four key values: Involved, Committed, Can Do, Always .
It's these values, applied to every project, which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused. These same four values underpin the relationship we enjoy with our people.
Join our team of professional, enthusiastic and experienced consultants, where communication, learning and knowledge sharing are prized. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Dialog is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants should be Australian or NZ citizens or Australian permanent residents. If you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen you will need to provide your passport and visa for our review.
- ms project