- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Power Steam Power
- First point of contact with suppliers, internal/external customers, suppliers & visitors either face to face or via telephone.
- Site communications ambassador for the Maitland facility.
- Coordinate, prepare & host weekly operations meetings.
- Document and actively be involved in business improvement processes.
- Implementation of LEAN principles and process to the administrative and operational business units.
- Office duties - General filing, scanning, emailing/ mail, data entry, stationary orders etc.
- Domestic and International Travel Arrangements and process expense and costings
- Interface for Maitland workshop site and GE corporate groups for all IT systems upgrades and maintenance.
- Manage the software systems currently in use and facilitate the introduction of emerging systems.
- Utilise generic and GE proprietary systems for data entry.
Payroll Data Entry
- Payroll Data entry for Weekly and Monthly employees
- Collect time cards and calculate worked hours including overtime, breaks, LAHA, site agreements etc. in line with EBA
- Complete Labour Hire time sheets from Clock Cards, approve and submit
- Complete internal Payroll spreadsheet with leave information
- Approve and Sign off all weekly employee information for payment
- Collect monthly time sheets and process, approve and sign off overtime hours in Kronos
- Time billing - Collect all yellow time billing cards and match and reconcile against payroll to ensure both reflect correct hours
- Record Time and Attendance – update attendance record noting all leave including Personal Leave, Annual Leave, RDO, Unpaid, Long Service, Late to Work, Leaving Work early etc.
- Update and Employee Changes via raising GCRM’s – update banking and personal details, additional tax, salary sacrificing, adding additional bank account etc.
- General Payroll Enquiries – Level and Rates, Leave, Site and International details etc.
- General Payroll Correspondence (Externally)– Employee employment confirmations and individual letters for banks or similar
- Payroll Filing
- Processing of invoices Collect invoices from DIP – update information once available
- Gather receipted invoices, create account stamps ensuring goods receipt match the invoice.
o Work with Finance Manager for approval (invoice and coding)
- Creditor Assisting and Liaising
- Chase up outstanding invoices for payment
o General correspondence
- Resolve Invoice issues
- Remittance Advice
- Reconciliation of account statements
- General AP Support
- Assist Finance Manager and Management team
- Filing of all completed Invoices
- Purchase Requisition Creation in SAP
- Matching of Invoices and Delivery Dockets for Goods Receipting process in SAP
- New Supplier and/or Supplier amendments – Onboarding new vendors and making changes e.g. updating banking or contact details through SAP Workflows ensuring correct information has been obtained prior to submission
To provide and manage Business and Systems support functions within Maitland Workshop Overhauls facility.
Direct, responsibility for Reception, Administration, Payroll, Purchasing, Accounts, Timekeeping, Travel and Logistics, working with Staff & Management.
- Knowledge and experience of administration, finance, IT systems process and procedures.
- Work to direction and under limited supervision.
- Microsoft Office, GE Business Admin systems, e.g. Gensuite, SAP Powermax, Kronos, GPIT, Dip etc.
Team orientated, Sociable attitude, flexible approach to the work environment, willingness to learn and acquire new skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
New South Wales
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.