- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- TOWNSVILLE CITY AU
- Global Power Technologies Company–Australian Renewable Energy sector
- O&M Solar Technician – cover 2x MW utility size solar farms in Townsville region.
- Salaried Role – two-year Contract, Mon-Fri, full-time. Additionalcontracts available on completion. Recruiting a Site Electrician to support the Inverter Systems on two large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) solar plantslocatednear Townsville, QLD. Ingeteam, is a global power technologies company employing over 3800 people in 16 countries worldwide. Ingeteam Australia supplied the power stations for these solar farmsconsisting of large-scale inverters, power transformer, LV & MV switchgear, and auxiliary services panels.
Ingeteam Australia has aposition ofMaintenance & Operations SIte Electrician, available for qualified electrician to join the operations team based at the Lilyvale Plant. This is approximately a 2 yearcontract position, with futureopportunities available within the company on completion.
Scheduled and preventative maintenance & breakdown support across bothsolar plants, including the solar panels, combiners, transformers, switchgear and inverter systems.
- Work adhering strictly to all HSE systems, procedures & regulations
- Perform preventative, scheduled and breakdownmaintenance including; Troubleshooting mechanical & electrical issues on solar power generation equipmentMechanical & Electrical component maintenance, repair & replacementTesting & Diagnostics analysis
- Assist in all areas of site operations with minimal supervision
- Document all work using computer-based service reporting procedures YOU
Will have a minimum of 2 years post-trade experience relating to operations/maintenance or commissioning activities, and your knowledge and skills should include most (if not all) of the following;
- DC electricity, AC electricity, and electronics
- Familiar with Voltage Testers, Multi-meters, Amp clamps, Oscilloscopes, Voltage Test Procedures, Lock Out- Tag Out, fiber-optics, Electric Static Discharge (ESD), Accumulator Charging, soldering, fasteners, etc
- Read & interpret electrical schematics & mechanical diagrams
- Basic computer efficiency; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work to project deadlines as needed
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Suitability fit & healthy to be able towork outdoors in remote, sometimes extreme QLD climate
- Strong culture and awareness of safety systems and procedures This is agreat career opportunity for the right person, to learn and develop new skills and experience in the exciting and fast growing-renewables energy sector.
Is this your future career?
Apply without delay……..we will be reviewing applications as they come in. For further information, contact Jonathan Pelham on 02 4225 2223 or email@example.com .
- ms project