- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sodexo develops, manages and delivers a diverse range of services, designed to improve the quality of life for our clients and customers. We design, deliver and manage these services, improving the daily running of these businesses, so that our clients can focus fully on their core business.
We have an unrivalled reputation for building lasting partnerships with clients through open, transparent relationships based on trust and exceptional performance.
In Australia, our 4,000 people are striving to improve the quality of life at over 300 client locations across all market sectors.
Reporting to the OSS Operations Manager FM you will manage, direct and deliver outstanding integrated facilities support services whilst ensuring that Sodexo and the client’s financial and operational goals/expectations are met by meticulous management and organic growth. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and have an understanding of how to get things fixed.
Duties will include:
- Delivering of all in scope services both technical and service orientated.
- Developing and implementing a tailored maintenance plan for the operation.
- Reviewing and evaluating building works as well as coordinating all aspects of building maintenance and essential services via contractor management
- Development of innovative initiatives in all aspects of the business and integrated services provided.
- Commitment to and promotion of Quality Assurance systems including implementation and follow up with corrective actions
- Managing all planned work schedules and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements and OH&S guidelines.
- Appropriate follow up on client meetings and requirements with applicable correspondence, reports and proposals as necessary
- Managing Sodexo team, contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that all general work completed is in line with legislative OH&S and site-specific guideline
- Experience and understanding of multi-trade and multi-service management. Trade Services background beneficial
- A proven track record in the management and establishment of planned preventative maintenance programs and the management of sub-contractors performance.
- Understanding and experience in managing budgets and financial information in a profit and loss environment.
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver projects within set time frames and approved budget.
What else are we looking for?
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant equivalent experience.
- Ability to utilise to an intermediate/advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel packages.
- Self-motivated, honest and flexible, with a professional work ethic
- A high level of presentation, organisation and time management skills
- A sound understanding of contractual obligations.
- A background in Facilities is highly desirable
Sodexo offers a competitive salary package along with great employee benefits and a recognition program. If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply via the link for a 5 minutes online applications.
About the company