- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An opportunity for a skin cancer doctor is available at a very busy skin cancer clinic based on the Central Coast.
- You will be performing skin cancer examinations, surgical and non-surgical treatment, biopsies, liquid nitrogen freezing, mole removals, and reconstructive procedures.
- You will be working with a heavily established patient base with a an internal marketing team growing the client base by converting patient inquiries into appointments for you
- You will have all the clinical, managerial and administrative support that you’ll need to help you focus on patient care.
- Training is provided for doctors who join at ALL stages of their career from beginners to the most advanced practitioners giving doctors the opportunity to improve their existing skills. The program involves observation and covers basic dermoscopy, complex flaps and grafts, algorithms, skin checks, biopsies Clinic Opening Times:
- Mon, Wed & Thurs: 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 3pm