- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Solid experience in BPM is essential.
- Initial month contract with extension options.
- Paxus Pays Weekly! Long term opportunity for a Solution Architect with demonstrated experience with SAP SuccessFactors HR and Payroll implementations. Canberra Paxus are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect for an initial month contract with extension options.
In this role you will:
- Provide design and assurance role, ensuring that all design activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with stated requirements, existing standards, policies and strategies.
- Communicate design progress to stakeholders.
- Determine the extent to which the proposed Solution design meet the Territory's technical/non-functional requirements.
- Work with the Implementation Team to design the Solution, validate the completeness of business requirements for the purpose of designing a sound solution - highlighting inconsistencies and gaps.
- Resolve/troubleshoot design issues.
- Estimate the cost of implementing requirements and advising on high cost/complex aspects where these could be omitted, or where requirement change could result in a more cost-effective implementation.
- Provide assurance and recommendations in relation to the acceptance of program deliverables.
- Produce options and, where necessary, conduct feasibility studies, for delivery of the business requirements and key non-functional requirements.
- Provide input into future governance and support operating model. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience with SAP SuccessFactors HR and Payroll implementations.
- Detailed knowledge of the complete Employee life cycle including a detailed knowledge of HR/Payroll Management processes.
- Integration experience with other systems, in particular Finance, Data Warehouse and Rostering solutions.
- Requirements gathering and writing Functional Specifications for developments including Interfaces.
- Experience in small to medium sized teams to deliver agreed scope within timelines.
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced program/project delivery roles.
- Experience working in Federal and/or Local Government agencies.
- Experience with the design and implementation of cloud based HR/Payroll solutions. To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Lauren on + and quote reference number .
Reference Number: _ Contact Details: Nicole Folkard