- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Solution Architect, ANZ 19WD34771 Australia-New South Wales
Solution Architect, ANZ
Location: Sydney, New South Wales- Australia
Job ID: 19WD34771
Defines solutions that deliver strategic advantage to Autodesk customers by automating business processes, workflows and lifecycle management, integrating customer’s best-of-breed enterprise systems with Autodesk products using middleware services and industry standard database technologies. Leverage business, technical knowledge and implementation expertise to make the earliest implementation decisions influencing customers and directing implementation teams on delivery of repeatable solutions.
- Define Software and IT System architecture by evaluating and translating customer business needs
- Validate solution architecture feasibility and creates a path to develop, integrate and deploy Autodesk solutions
- Provides insight into enterprise impact from proposed solution
- Assess customer’s current business process, recommend and implement Autodesk technology based custom solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Produce written specifications to capture functional and non-functional requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Supporting solution development and deployment activities including delivery, acceptance testing, training and user-support
- Estimates effort, resources required, documents implementation tasks, work breakdown structures, and risks associated to proposed solutions
- Use software development tools to implement solutions using standard methodologies like Agile, Waterfall etc
- Act as subject-matter expert on integrations and customizations leveraging Autodesk Product APIs. May act as liaison between customer IT and Business stakeholders within the scope of solution
- Enables customer to engage in validation of critical components and Validates Autodesk API capabilities to be used in the solution
- Be effective voice of Autodesk solutions in various outlets such as conferences, whitepapers and blogs
- Lead and/or supervise and/or consult technical teams of varying sizes, including internal and external resources and project personnel, in order to facilitate project implementation. May manage subcontracted resources as necessary
- Travel up to 50%
- Must have Computer/Technology educational background
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Engineering or civil related projects is required
- Solid understanding of Forge and developing applications related to forge is essential
- Experience in providing consulting delivery to customers and building strong relationship with them is required
- Experience in AEC industry is good to have but not mandatory
- Good to have software development/agile methodology understanding
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer Success & Services
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
- ms project
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.