- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Boasting exceptional quality, this Australian label creates fun and cool clothes for women that are wearable and fasnionable without being too serious. Their boutiques are destinations where women of all ages enjoy style consultations and a shopping experience like no other. They pride themselves on their one-on-one customer service where no one is rushed. Have a coffee, have a chocolate, have an indulgent styling experience. Partner with your sister locations and work as a network to achieve sales goals.
The store manager will exemplify top level customer experience in a role that is largely autonomous. Take the time to work with each customer and walk them through the latest collection. Support other locations as necessary while you build strong bonds in a one-of-a-kind network of colleagues. Merchandise new deliveries and style mannequins in gorgeous clothes that have a street edge but with a classy and fashionable approach.
Requirements you must have to be considered for this role:
- Prior experience in retail management
- Ability to work with a diverse demographic and style accordingly
- Proven track record in delivering sales results
- Fashionable eye for trend
- Keen eye for visual merchandising; use your creativity!
- Ability to work autnomously and self-motivate What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary package
- Generous product discounts on stunning fashions
- A supportive network of colleagues and upper management
- Flexibility in rostering for work/life balance
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jim on 02 9231 0011 quoting Ref No. 160714 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
- customer service