- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is one of Australia's and New Zealand's favourite retailers and they are known for looking after their store teams like they are family. As one of the most famous retailers in town they are ever-evolving in a customer service and sales driven environment, and they believe in letting you make their home... your home.
As a STORE MANAGER in MILDURA you will be sales and KPI driven, and customer and team focused. It will be all about PEOPLE AND RESULTS. You will have a passion and confidence in merchandising and an eye for detail. You will love creating routines, implementing procedures and dealing with high volume stock levels.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead and manage a business that exceeds $1mil turnover
- Be able to manage a store LIKE IT'S YOUR OWN!
- Lead a medium size team of 4+ colleagues
- Love of coaching, team leading and being hands-on
- Ability to drive a service-based sales floor to achieve results
- Manage stocktakes and levels
- Logistics and ordering of product,
- Management of catalogue sales
- Exceptional VM skills
- Wage control and roster management Rewards for You
- $56 - $60K Base Salary + Super
- Flexible Roster!
- Bonus Structure
- Employee Discount
- Support in your role with ongoing training
- Become part of the family! PERFECT role for a PERFECT CANDIDATE!! Maybe you've run your OWN BUSINESS and want to try out something new?? Maybe it's time to consider a NEW ADVENTURE!! APPLY TODAY!!
Recruiter: Cassandra King 0424 942 641
JOB REFERENCE: 161138
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cassandra King on 0424 942 641 quoting the reference number above otherwise please check out our website for other available positions. www.frontlineretail.com.au
- customer service