- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the brand:
Our client is Australia's most loved and fastest growing menswear fashion retailer. Since opening their doors many years ago they have been building a strong reputation in the fashion industry, with now having hundreds of stores nationally! With great looking stores in all the best shopping destination centres, this brand leads the way offering fantastic value from casual to suiting and everything in between. The role:
With the doors about to open on this awesome new store we are on the hunt for an experienced Retail Manager that knows how to drive a sales team to achieve great things!
You will be an experienced fashion Store Manager that understands the challenges of volume retail and loves to chase sales and earn fantastic commissions for your efforts. Joining our client will see yourself join an brand that prides itself on amazing culture and rewards! Skills and experience required:
* Experience within a volume fashion retailer
* Strong Retail Management background preferably in Apparel
* Be a strong positive fun leader providing a culture of positive energy
* Sales attitude - you know how to win the sales
* Previous coaching and development of your team - coaching to success
* Be available across a rotating roster that includes weekends
* A genuine love of fashion and new trends in Menswear
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Be able to SELL SELL SELL
* Be looking for a company that rewards it's teams, invests in careers and supports with excellent training and development long term What can this brand offer you?
- A competitive salary + WEEKLY Commissions + penalties
- Tuesday to Saturday Roster
- A brand new store to make it like your own!
- Staff benefits and staff discount
- Progression opportunities on offer for the right hard working candidate! If this sounds like you and you are ready to earn excellent commissions among the very best in retail fashion - APPLY NOW!!
Job Reference Number: 161668 Exclusive to Bianca - 0424 921 072 To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca Damiani on 0424 921 072 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
- customer service