- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Drive and support our overall partnership strategy and execution in order to grow the QBO Ecosystem across Australia
- This is focussed only on product partnerships, not sales, BD or distribution channels.
- Identify and influence opportunities which support the business’s strategic priorities, evaluate the benefits, and work with all cross-functional areas of the company to execute on the relationships
- Negotiate and execute contracts - thorough understand of commercials, pricing and upside.
- Providing financial and business analysis that will form the foundation for M&A and partnership strategic rationale, target selection and deal justification
- Developing short, medium, and long-term plans based on our partnership objectives and work cross functionally with our marketing, product, sales and care teams to achieve our goals
- Delivering a phenomenal user experience for our customers by working with our product and design teams
- Help make Intuit the “partner of choice” for partners in the small business space
- Monitor business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase app adoption for Partners and Intuit
- Establish rules of engagement for internal partnership teams to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Drive regular interactions between partnership teams and senior leaders Qualifications
- Track record as an exceptional driver of results in either a product management or business development role (noting this is not a sales role)
- Strong strategic thinker with a background in Consulting, Strategy or Banking
- Incredible senior gravitas – impressive story teller to bring senior leaders onside and instill confidence
- Experience marketing or selling products or services in a rapidly evolving environment across multiple time zones and cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a polished presenter
- Super motivated and hands-on team player, persistent and results oriented Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do!