- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our clients story:
Our client is a well known national consultancy with an established brand within major local infrastructure projects. The VIC Manager has been driving the growth of their buildings capability but now requires a dedicated Team Leader.
What's in it for you:
This team are a diverse and social group with a hunger to achieve more. They are looking to add passionate and ambitious Engineers wishing to be challenged and become industry leaders. Salary will be commensurate of skills and experience but this leader will be well rewarded.
About this role:
You will be leading the design team delivering the current high-rise residential projects and lower commercial building projects while identifying new leads. This role requires an Engineer who has an established personal brand in Melbourne and is confident of their client contacts. You will leverage these contacts and chase new ones to secure new project wins for the group.
- Provide technical design leadership to the team
- Design review, project coordination through to delivery
- Build/maintain and new/existing client base
- Responsible for tender development
- Collaborate closely with interstate counterparts
- Assist VIC Manager in growth and development of the buildings brand
Your talents will include:
- Degree qualified, RBP, Chartership
- 10+ years Melbourne consultancy experience
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Well developed relationships with Melbourne architects, developers and builders
- Demonstrated client facing ability - a winner of work
Please send your resume to email@example.com to register your interest in this rare opportunity. For a confidential chat please call Siobhan on 0414 622 689.
Please note: If the festive break prompts consideration of your career in 2020 (new year new me), feel free to give me a call for a no commitment chat. With a five year career at Aptus I am confident my approach, market connections and industry knowledge will add value to this job search.
- ms project