- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trade / Operations
1400179 HA.AC.H12_Lvl_2_Procurement_Agent.pdf (PDF, 131KB)
Would you like to work for a company that employs the best talent to develop and deliver world class capabilities and systems to protect Australia and its national interests? Would you like to work on cutting edge projects? Then we would like to talk to you.
BDA currently have several roles available within our Supply Chain Management - Contract Management team. One of the roles is supporting programs that are currently in execution. This role will suit someone with strong contract management experience, an ability to balance the needs of program as well as your subcontractors to achieve the best outcomes for the business.
- Drive subcontract management and performance improvement
- Monitor and report cost, schedule, and status of subcontractors and recommend or implement corrective action as necessary
- Management of supplier relationships and strategy
- Investigate, draft, evaluate and negotiate subcontracts, including the drafting and management of approaches to market such as Requests for Information / Tender / Quotation
- Negotiation of subcontract changes regarding pricing, governing terms and conditions and contract scope
- Engagement with project personnel to understand procurement needs and assist in establishing procurement plans and priorities
- Engagement with Functional, Technical, Commercial and Legal stakeholders
- Ensure supplier activities are compliant with applicable regulatory trade control (export-import) requirements
- At least 3 years' proven experience of pre and post-award contract management in a project environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems in a fast moving environment
- Tertiary Education (Bachelors equivalent) in Commerce, Law or Business, along with CIPS industry certification
- Flexible working options
- Study assistance
- Salary packaging
- Employee Incentive Program
- Global opportunities
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.