- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Here at Mars Wrigley Confectionery, we have a great opportunity for a motivated and results oriented Supply Planner to join the Confectionery team based at our site in Ballarat. This role is pivotal in providing the operational support to coordinate information and movements through the supply network to ensure we meet the requirements of being a customer lead supply chain. In this role you will manage inventory levels of finished goods within the Australian distribution centre, ensuring a high level of customer service and minimum working capital investment. To ensure your success, you will work closely with the Supplying plants and Demand Planning teams to efficiently schedule finished goods production and deliveries.
- Reviewing the inventory position and sales demand;
- Management of inbound supply chain requirements for finished goods,
- Partnering with the Demand Planning team to manage short and long term demand fluctuations;
- Leading or contributingto Supply lead projects as required;
- Supporting CI opportunities;
- Maintaining the SAP/Apollo master data associated with role requirements.
The ideal candidate:
- Proficient with Excel;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong customer focus and drive for results;
- Ability to work collaboratively across a broad range of key stakeholders;
- Strong process management skills and effective time management.
Why Mars Australia?
- Awarded Australia’s #6 company for 2018 in the Best Places to Work survey in the 1,000 + employees category
- Be paid weekly, with access to financial planning assistance through our EAP provider.
- Access to our Maxxia Rewards Programme offering discounts across dining and entertainment
- Enrolment to world class training via our Mars University centre of learning excellence
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 85,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
For more information about careers at Mars, please visit www.mars.com/australia/en/careers.
Mars Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Introductions via agency will not be accepted.