- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description: The Supply Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting Brightstar’s Client 3PL forward logistics contract by providing reporting and insights related to the Client’s 3PL SOW.
• Provide daily reporting, and other reporting as required.
• Working with the Reporting and Analytics team to automate reporting, provide insights and assist in developing improvements to current reports.
• Analyse and automate existing inventory reports and planning tools.
• Contribute to continual improvement across all internal processes and customer interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical related area or an equivalent combination of education and a minimum of three years’ experience in the supply chain planning arena required.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Materials Management/Supply Chain Planning.
• Knowledge of master scheduling and capacity planning.
• Solid knowledge of supply chain processes.
• Exposure to BI tools (e.g. PowerBI) and PHP language
• API knowledge
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device’s lifecycle for our customers—from the moment it’s manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What’s innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.