- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
System Support Lead12 Month Contract
Based in Sydney CBD
$400 - $420 per day plus Super
The successful candidate will be tasked to provide timely, accurate and relevant financial analysis and reporting in the areas of sales, trading arrangements and promotional effectiveness. The candidate will also be managing the Training and development of all Customer Managers & Assistants throughout the year this will include new starters.
- User Training and support, this role is tasked with ensuring all Customer Managers & Assistants are properly trained in the use and functionality of the systems
- Reporting- Assisting the Planning Excellence lead in analysis for customers' KPIs and profitability.
- Project management - Work with IT on CD roadmap for use of technology.
- ANZ Hub management - ensure all ANZ hub rejects are resolved within a timely manner
- Data Management - Ownership of Customer Hierarchies, Sales Org allocation and master data
Criteria for Selection:
- Previous work in Training in the Finance world advantageous, or can consider an Accountant who wishes to extend into the training environment
- Previous experience on project management and cross functional roles
- Previous experience in FMCG with Trade Promotion Management systems highly desirable
- Experience with Salesforce platform advantageous
- CPA/CA desirable but not a requirement
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board, alternatively you can send over your resume to Jeremy_Olaivar@kellyservices.com.au
- ms project