- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Internal Sourcing Specialist position with real scope for career development
- Part-time position - c hoose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Source awesome talent for a leading global brand KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Our People, Performance & Culture team strive to build a world class people experience and deliver seamless human resources solutions to our business. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Team partner with key stakeholder groups to identify and engage the best talent for a broad range of opportunities across our service lines and coverage sectors. TA focus on building exceptional relationships with stakeholders and and delivering proactive solutions to attract a diverse talent pool or candidates.
Our Sourcing team is key to our success and since the team was created in 2018, the impact has been significant. We're continually developing our capability through technology innovation and growing our team of highly skilled and passionate Sourcing Specialists.
We're now looking for an awesome part-time experienced Sourcing Specialist - ideally to work 3 days per week . You'll provide strategic sourcing solutions and insights based focused for your assigned Talent portfolio. You'll make an impact in your role by:
- Demonstrating you are a key partner for the TA Managers and Consulting teams responsible for building innovative sourcing strategies and identifying qualified experienced professionals from the local and international market.
- Maximising strategic sourcing methodologies, internal and external networks, social media, talent pipelines and our extensive database to deliver high quality candidates.
- Participating in vacancy briefings with business leaders to understand role requirements and discuss target talent pooling strategies.
- Driving the candidate engagement strategy by interacting effectively throughout the initial stages of the talent acquisition process..
- Targeting and maintaining directly sourced candidate pipelines and build high quality talent pools for current and future opportunities.
- Ensuring optimal use of TA technologies such as Robotic Process Automation and AI tools.
- Being driven by the opportunity to network and manage relationships with external partners and candidates to maximise KPMG's employer value proposition. How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Human Resources (or other business related) tertiary qualification.
- Experience in a high volume Recruitment, Sourcing or talent research position experience, preferably gained while working in executive search, agency, professional services or corporate recruiting function.
- A passionate people person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage and influence others with strong client service orientation.
- Experience working in dynamic, complex corporate environment ideally in a professional services, banking sector, deals, audit or risk consulting organisation
- Resourceful, systematic and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities with a variety of technologies and sourcing strategies concurrently.
- A willingness to learn, develop and be a key contributor in a supportive team environment. The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Please note that KPMG Australia will be closed between 20th December and 6th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed by the 8th January.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 11 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 10 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
- human resources
- social media