- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
North Queensland has so much on offer - from coastal living and breathtaking island scenery, to outback experiences stretching to Camooweal in the far west. The region is home to welcoming communities, a laid-back culture, rich history and ancient landscapes waiting to be explored.The major regional city, Townsville, provides all of the modern conveniences of a big city without the stress.No matter where your passion lies, North Queensland offers fantastic opportunities for teachers in any stage of their career.CLICK HEREto find out more about the diverse locations in our beautiful region!
All applicants will be considered for 2020 Mathematics and Science teaching vacancies available in various locations throughout North Queensland.
If you have arelevant teaching qualification or are working towards one, the North Queensland Region Recruitment Team are interested to hear from you. Please apply online with a copy of your current resume and any other information to support your application. Graduates are encouraged to also submit a copy of one or two completed practicum/internship reports with their application.
To find out more aboutTeaching in Queensland State Schoolsvisit our website -www.teach.qld.gov.au
What's in it for you?
In addition to the pure thrill of seeing your students take significant educational leaps, we also offer a range of additional benefits to our teachers, including:
- A highly attractive remuneration package, generous superannuation, salary sacrificing options and leave loading
- Considerable relocation assistance, if required
- Heavily subsidised teacher accommodation for singles, couples and families(subject to availability, upon application; not available in Townsville)
- Access to a range of additional benefits through ourRemote Area Incentive Scheme (RAIS)(only available in Transfer Rating 4-7 schools) Above all, as a teacher at in North Queensland you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work towards your career goals.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- Arelevant teaching qualification.
- Employmentfor graduate teachers will be subject to the successfulcompletion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimumrequirementsas a teacher with the department. CLICK HERE for further information on teaching qualifications.