- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Growing team with lots of career opportunities
- Central CBD location
- $70k + Super The role and c ompany:
This business is a regulatory organisation dedicated to delivering best-in-class member services and events to finance business across Australia.
They work with major banks, credit reporting bodies (CRBs) and specialists within consumer finance to ensure responsible lending and reporting practices across Australian businesses.
Their growing membership team is on the lookout for a talented Team Assistant & Coordinator who can provide fast-paced administrative support the delivery of their busy annual schedule of events, conferences, workshops and other member-led activities, acting as a point of contact for members and colleagues.
Consolidate your organisational, communication and project management skills and apply them to this rewarding position, working with an industry leader in the regulatory and compliance space.
- Coordinate the rollout and delivery of membership events
- Managing timelines, delivery scope, registrations and uptake
- Liaise with team and clients to ensure key milestones are met
- Personal Assistant duties to support the Head of Compliance
- Build relationships with all stakeholders You will need to be:
- A motivated individual with recent admin and coordination experience
- Advanced with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Committed to delivering relevant, engaging content and memorable experiences
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to deal with shifting business priorities This role won't last - apply today and check out our website for more amazing opportunities!
- ms project