- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The first thing you learn at Leidos Australia is to leave current thinking at the door. Our aim is to make the world a safer, healthier and more efficient place, but we won’t get far using existing ideas. We need incisive minds like yours to weave together information technology, engineering and science skills into practical solutions for the most complex and high risk challenges.
We currently have a great opportunity for aChange Manager to join our Government account here at Leidos.This role will be responsible for the day to day implementation of the Change & Release process ensuring:
- Effective end to end Change management across a multi-vendor organisation including service integration
- Governance activities in accordance to the ChangeProcedures are implemented
- Changeforums are appropriately chaired.
- Facilitation of Change reviews and approvals via the CAB
- Facilitation of the Forward Schedule of Change and assessing scheduling impacts to avoid deployment conflicts
- Identifying & implementing continual service improvements to the Change & Release Process
- Commitment to Change Process adherence to align with the departments delivery methods and outcomes
- ITIL V3 Qualified is preferred but not essential
- Solid understanding of ITIL Processes and how Change Management integrates with the other ITIL Processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to identify solutions
- Strong presentation, engagement & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Inquisitive attitude, willing to ask if there is a better way of operating
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve deliverables and positive outcomes
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
Due to the nature of the work this role will require applicatnts to be Australian Citizens witha NV1 Security clearance or ability to obtain.
The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.