- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a Technical Engineering Lead on Cash, you will buildproducts and services that are inspiring, meaningful and will fundamentally change the banking system we know today.You will be responsible forleading the team and empowering them to solve tough technical challenges.Team members will look up to you as you enable them to get their job done through setting high standards for code quality, design thoroughness and communication.
Working alongside our Product Managers and Designers you willdrive the technical direction, design and decisions needed to scale our product while consistently maintaining empathy towards the needs of our customers.
- Craft durable, well-tested code with an unwavering commitment to product quality
- Build products, systems, and services that have immediate impact on our customers
- Partner closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and business leads to define your team’s vision and roadmap by thoroughly understanding your customers’ needs
- Coachand develop engineers, cultivating pragmatic engineering decision-making, and leveraging your technical expertise to constantly raise the bar
- Lead and participate in critical technical, design, and product discussions with leaders across the organization and company
- Boundless curiosity
- Drive to find flaws in a system with many moving parts and take whatever steps are necessary to fix them
- Demonstrated technical initiative and leadership on previous projects
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Technologies we use and teach:
- Java, Kotlin
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jaeger, Prometheus, SignalFx
- Hibernate, Vitess, Guice
Cash App treats all employees and job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office’s corresponding state and city guidelines.