- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- STRATHDALE AU
There is an opportunity for Technicians as part of the Operations team at the above locations, for our State of the Art crate washing facilities.
Reporting directly to the Team Supervisor, this role requires versatility in a fast-paced environment, as employees may shift from position to position as necessary throughout a shift.
Applicants need to possess technical or mechanical ability and can demonstrate the ability to self-manage, work autonomously andthink logically.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following qualities;
What You Need
- Trade Qualified Mechanic orsimilar from FMCG industry or similar environment. As a qualified technician, you'll ideally have prior experience working with maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- Adept technical skills with relation to the trouble shooting and operation of automated process equipment.
- Be able to work as part of a Team
- High quality verbal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exposure to automation and controls
- The ability to problem solve.
- Forklift experience preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously are a must.
In return for your skills and service you will receive a remuneration package depending on your skills, experience and trade qualifications coupled with the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing international business moving forwards You must be willing to undergo pre-employment medicals and a National Criminal history check as part of the pre-employment process.
- stock control