- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and key performance metrics for the overall sales strategies and results of a major geographic/continental area, region, or country. All sales are made through channel partners.
May partner with Channel Partner Account Executives on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or growing existing accounts. Effectively sell F5’s products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. This is an individual contributor role. This is a quota carrying role.
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
- Develop relationships and use channel. Including account planning and lead generation with channel partners; building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating F5 solutions. This also involves training channel partners on the F5 story and solutions and developing a territory plan focused on channel
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner. Including: developing own presentations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that affect target markets
- Understand organization’s business needs, develop application of our products and services and effectively communicate F5’s technical value added solutions to meet those needs. Including: researching and developing lists of potential customers; identifying and qualifying business opportunities, making regular sales calls to develop relationships and following-up on sales leads
- Prepare formal proposals and present to all levels of the organization including executive level.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, overcome obstacles to closure and close sales in a professional and effective manner
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating territory strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, channel manager)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process and ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Build and update annual account plans, determine market strategies and goals for each product and service
- Collaborates in sales planning and strategy through research, development and maintenance of long and short-range sales and marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles for large accounts in territory, to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Provide regular updates to manager concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Represent the F5 brand for what it currently represents
- Perform other related duties as assigned The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and re subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert negotiation and closing skills
- Advanced solution selling and presentation abilities
- Expert client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Expert Influencing skills
- Proven selling skills in a complex matrix environment
- Proven effective use of internal relationships and resources
- Expert ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload, develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
- Resilient objection-handling skills Qualifications:
- 10+ years of direct work experience in a relevant environment.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Requires specialized knowledge in networking products preferably those of F5 but not limited to
- Requires knowledge in applications, cloud, and the likes
- Experience with Internet related software or systems Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table
- Sometimes, we might need you to work outside of your normal work hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties require the ability to travel up to 50% (primarily within assigned region) via automobile, train and/or airplane, and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings, weekends and holidays) F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.