- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OSBORNE PARK AU
Stryker - Join Australia’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Join our team as a Territory Manager within our Endoscopy (minimally invasive) division in WA.
- This portfolio can be found by clicking on the following link - https://www.stryker.com/us/en/endoscopy.html
- In this role, you will own your territory and become a product expert whilst providing clinical and technical expertise in a hospital setting. What you will do:
- Strategically promote and sell Stryker products to meet our customers’ needs.
- Confidently conduct product evaluations in operating theatre and office settings, demonstrating the value of our products.
- Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your Regional Manager.
- Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
- Inform doctors, nurses and other staff as to the proper use and maintenance of our products.
- Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products Who we want :
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with a demonstrated unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Game changers. Persistent sales people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better. To join us, click apply now!
Work From Home: YesTravel Percentage: Up to 25%