- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A rare and exclusive opportunity exists for a Territory Manager to commence with a market leader in the Timber Packaging Industry.
- Join an industry renowned global leader with national career advancement prospects.
- Utilise your extensive sales expertise & thrive within a leading organisation.
- An attractive base salary, vehicle allowance & commissions, with OTE of $130k.
The company has been successfully providing timber packaging solutions across Australia and abroad for over 40 years. They have an innovative selection of robust and well-respected products, which are widely used across the commercial, aerospace, defence and industrial sectors. Having a niche product selection, coupled with an extensive level of customer engagement for technical support, has enabled their business to produce a sustainable year-on-end growth, taking their market share to the next level.
As a result of their achievements, they are looking to develop their timber packaging division and are now seeking to employ a Territory Manager that has experience within the timber packaging industry.
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing an existing customer base, while generating new leads and successfully developing business relationships that produce long standing repeat business and loyalty from customers. You will be responsible for securing orders and meeting the required targeted levels of profitability, as well as prospecting, promotional activities, presentations and securing further business and ongoing referrals, through an exceptional level of service.
Further duties include:
- Ensuring follow-ups on all presented quotations.
- Maintain records relating to sales achievements.
- Presenting reporting activity and sales progression at sales meetings.
The Ideal Candidate…
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Sales Professional with a background in industrial timber packaging with products such as pallets, skids, case and crates, cut to length timber and bed frames.
Further requirements include:
- High level negation and communication skills.
- Able to problem solve and manage conflict effectively.
- Able to plan and organise time efficiently.
- A professional, well organized and motivated attitude to succeed.
The company is offering an attractive base salary, plus car allowance and a negotiable bonus structure (OTE $130,000). They offer a semi-autonomous position within a well-established business, a supportive team environment, Management that genuinely seeks the best for their staff and ongoing training and development for national career advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and demonstrate the required attributes to be a successful candidate, then please apply and will be in touch upon further review of your application.