- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Trade Counter Sales/Delivery Driver - Cooma About Reece:
Thousands of customers turn to Reece because of our reputation for “having what you need, when you need it, where you need it.” It's all about delivering the best service possible - a commitment we live by every day.
Our core business is supplying plumbing and bathroom products and services to plumbers, builders and retail customers. Our staff are a vital part of our business, providing friendly, expert service.
We have an opportunity for a Trade Counter Sales / Local Delivery Driver to join our team in Cooma. You’ll work as part of the branch team to deliver exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and quotes)
- Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner
- Use of in house technologies to accurately track, submit and complete delivery runs
- Safe loading and unloading of supplier and Reece vehicles
- Accurate receipting, checking and locating of goods into the Branch
- Customer Service (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
- Assisting in branch stock management activities and maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member About You:
If you have the following attributes, we would like to hear from you:
- Great at customer service
- A confident communicator
- Professionally presented
- Current driver’s licence
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to learning and professional development You won't need industry experience, just confidence, initiative, enthusiasm and ambition! Previous delivery or customer service experience would be valued
You will receive on the job training and the opportunity to move along the Reece Career Pipeline.
Apply today! This is your chance to join an Australian icon and industry leader that offers excellent conditions and training and development opportunities.
How can you build a career with Reece.
Reece is different. We're a successful company that doesn't like to make a fuss of our success. We're a big business that works hard to retain the great things from when we were a small business.
We value common sense as highly as a university degree. We encourage people to have a go and don't mind if they fail. We promote people based on performance, not age.
Reece is a place where people make a real difference. And that's the secret to our success - having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles.
We're looking for the right people now. People who like people. People who like to talk but also like to listen. People who like to perform. People who can recognise an opportunity and seize it. People who are prepared to promote themselves.
Read on. You will quickly discover whether you might be the right person, and whether we might be the right place for your career.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- customer service