- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
The primary responsibility of the role is to complete the day to day client trip scheduling for the Transport fleet using an online scheduling and dispatching system. This function must be completed within set timeframes ensuring clients are transported to their pre-determined destinations in the most efficient and effective manner. All work is delivered within the required service quality standards and program guidelines. The Scheduler also contributes to the daily operational activities as required as part of the Transport Team
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in managing an online scheduling database as well as dispatching.
- Demonstrated ability to read maps and to apply that logic to scheduling client trips.
- Experience working effectively in cross-cultural environments with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- High level of logical thought processes which reflects in the quality of work.
- Strong attention to detail
- A thorough understanding of all suburbs of Adelaide
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to think, adapt and learn in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- Proficient with database programs and Microsoft office suite Why work for us?
Work for purpose, know that the work you do enables Red Cross to support and empower people and communities in times of vulnerability.
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars.