- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
£25,000 - £27,000 + Overtime +Industry Specific Training +Development +33days holiday +Benefits
Commutable from: Canterbury, Herne Bay, Margate, Ramsgate, Folkestone, Sandwich
Are you a Manual Machinist? Do you have a range of skills and experience and want to develop further with an industry leading aerospace company?
On offer is a days based role as a Universal Machinist with an industry leading and internationally recognised company. You will be a part of the Machine and plating workshop team and support milling, turning, boring and grinding as required by the Production Supervisor.
This is a days based position Monday to Friday, working within a close knit workshop team where there is regular and frequent requirement for overtime. Any skills gap in your technical abilities can be a trained on the job but previous experience of milling and turning is required.
This role would suit a Manual Machinist from a workshop background looking for a days based role, on the job training and overtime with a well established and industry leading company.
- Manual Milling, Turning, Boring and Grinding for aerospace components
- Technical Development on your skills
- Monday - Thursday, 08.00 - 16.45, Friday 08.00 - 15.45
- Manual Milling and Turning
- Engineering Machinist background
- Looking for a long term stable role with a large international company
Please Click to Apply or Call Ed Douglass at Rise Technical