- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ASHMORE AU
Vetcall Ashmore is a large established veterinary clinic that offersworld class veterinary care to the residents of the Gold Coast. We recognise the significance of pets and the place they hold inourfamilies and our passionate and dedicatedteamare committed to providing a high level of customer service to our valued clients.Our clinic has state-of-the art equipment including digital x-ray, dental units, ultrasound and endoscope, enabling us to offer in-clinic procedures for most pet health and medical needs.
We are currently seeking an experienced PT Veterinary Nurse to join our close-knit team of 6 vets and 10 nurses. We are seeking someone to commit to around 55 hours per fortnight . We offer a fast-paced environment, a varied and interesting medical and surgical caseload and wonderful and committed clients who seek excellent standards of care.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with relevant Certificate IV qualifications
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills What we are offering:
- Focus and commitment on your professional development
- Access to a great team of Veterinarians and Nurses
- Flexibility and adventure with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics nationally if you so desire.
- Great conditions in a friendly team environment This is a great opportunity to get on board with a progressive and passionate network of Veterinarians and Nurses, who really believe in making a difference in the lives of pets, pet parents and the profession itself.
- customer service