- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- GERALDTON AU
Founded in 1992, Sanity has been leading the way as a specialist entertainment retailer.
Our vision requires professional, dedicated and talented individuals that are passionate about development and providing exceptional experiences.
As a Sanity Store Manager, you are an integral part of our brand and culture. You are directly responsible for the success of your store and team. Your strong leadership skills will drive team coaching and development while your retail or hospitality experience will set the example for your team in customer engagement, sales, visual merchandising and inventory management.
The successful candidate’sSkills andExperience will include:
- Apassion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and selling techniques every time
- Strong commitment to developing a successful and winning team
- Previous management experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Proven track record of sales andKPI achievement
- Excellent communication, conversational and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of and commitment to Health & Safety What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing training and support for personal and professional career growth
- An above award Rate + Super
- Team discounts
- Bonuses and incentives paid to those team members who exceed targets and rankings
- Flexible roster routines- 5 days a weekwith alternating weekends and public holidays If you share the same drive and determination we have to succeed – Apply Now!
Applications must be submitted via www.sanitycareers.com.au .
Permanent Residency Required
Sanity is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities
If you are found suitable for the position you will be contacted to arrange a phone interview, if you are however unsuccessful you will receive an email notification.