- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Easternwell is proud to be one of Australia’s leading Well Servicing and Drilling Contractors, operating long term contracts with Australia’s largest resource owners. At Easternwell our people are the heart of our company and it is through our people that we are breaking new ground, finding better solutions and providing innovative products and services. We employ talented and enthusiastic people who enjoy a challenge and take advantage of the first rate training and career growth opportunities at their fingertips and live their career through our values of integrity, safety and reliability.
We are seeking a skilled Warehouse Storeperson to join our supply team. Based at our Withcott warehouse, on a daily basis, working Monday to Friday.
About the Role:
This position would report to the Warehouse supervisor and encompasses a variety of tasks, with some of the key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Receiving inbound deliveries
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Picking and packing scheduled freight runs
- Receiving, analysing and processing Equipment Returns and Repairs
- Engaging suppliers to assess and quote repairs, refurbishments and recertification’s
- Receiving, analysing and processing material transfers
- Maintaining a suite of routable spares in co-ordination with the greater supply team and operations
- Perform general warehousing tasks What’s Required:
- Experience in a warehouse environment would be an advantage
- Forklift licence would be an advantage
- Excellent written & verbal communication is a must
- Experience using computers (emails, receipting items , using various systems) is a must
- Previous exposure to spare parts, mining or the automotive industry will be an advantage but is not a necessity
- Physically fit and able to carry out a range of general duties
- Strong customer service approach and ability to follow instructions In Return:
You would experience what it is like to be part of a company that cares about its people, with:
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- Competitive remuneration
- Consistent Work
- A supportive and family orientated team Apply:
To apply online, click the 'apply' button - Please note that our process includes Pre-Employment Medicals (incl. drug testing) and Police Checks.
We acknowledge the importance of ours people’s diverse experiences, talents and culture that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion are key components of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Job Segment: Packing, Warehouse, Supply, Forklift, Manufacturing, Operations
- customer service