- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HEATHWOOD AU
Various opportunities within the warehousing and manufacturing sectors have become available to us and we’re actively seeking the right candidates to undertake a number of roles including processing and assembly work.
We seek applicants with a can-do attitude, a willingness to work as part of a team and who are willing to undergo training for their new role. A driving licence and own vehicle is favoured.
The work available is varied and will require some training for most applicants.
Your new role
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of possible duties.
- Picking and packing
- Unloading goods
- Manual handling and lifting
- General warehouse duties
- Completing paperwork accurately
- Working on assembly lines
- Adhering to WHS policies and practices
- Potentially working with machinery
- Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses About you
- You’re a fast learner
- You are able to follow structured processes carefully and accurately
- You have good attention to detail
- You are able to show initiative
- You want to learn new skills
- You’re self-motivated
- You are willing and able to learn on the job
- What’s in it for you
- Full-time employment
- Weekly/Fortnightly pay
- Extra shifts/overtime
- Training opportunities
- Chance for career progression Here at Excel Employmentwe are keen to recruit the best candidates for each role. Your willingness to learn and undergo training is highly valued so if you’re not currently an experience warehouse or manufacturing operative, you can still apply.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you into your new position!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- own vehicle