- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Workday HCM Functional Consultant
Are you interested in helping clients navigate their digital transformation from where they are now, to where they want to be? Can you uncover their strategic intent that will help shape the use of new technologies to drive new innovative ways of working?
Using Workday, we help clients unlock trapped value across their organisation and drive transformation in service design and workforce experiences.
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HCM solutions that help organisations realise the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organisations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organisations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organisations optimise their HR functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,600 professionals certified in Workday , collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday HCM Functional Consultant, you should expect manage the deployment of Workday HCM Modules for Workday implementation effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyse business requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions.
- Advise clients on industry standards for Workday HCM in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
- Design and implement requirements in the Workday HCM solution.
- Demonstrate configurations through prototyping.
- Leverage prior Workday HCM related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Provide the Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
Your skills and Qualifications:
- Existing and current Workday HCM Core Certification
- 1 year prior consulting experience implementing Workday HCM with a certified Workday implementer.
- Successfully completed at least 2 end-to-end Workday HCM implementations.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with pre-sale and sales activities
- ms project
- project manager