- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you'll do
A Business manager with significant Workplace delivery experience who, in a globally consistent manner provides the key point of contact and accountability for the delivery of WPR solutions to the internal Cisco client. Acts as the key Client to the rest of the WPR Delivery team and continues to elevate the engagement through structured methodology, leveraging the Global Client Relationship Managers / Theatre Centers of Excellence and adding value to local and regional decision makers by building on the credibility gained through delivery to more effectively support the business.
· Build client relationships at a local - Country/ Campus level through structured and consistent engagement model (available in draft above)
· Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to manage the client relationship at the consumer level.
· Proactively connect with CRM team to ensure closed-loop with regard to client discussions and strategies.
· Act as the key point of accountability for WPR services and solutions from the client’s perspective at all delivery stages
· Act as the internal Client to the WPR Delivery team, the point of escalation and representation for the Country/Regional/Campus client team
· Collect local/regional demand and provide to theater planners for alignment to overall global demand.
· Partner with CRMs to resolve alignment discrepancies, and communicate results to the local client.
· Drive all ‘non-business as usual/operations’ Communication to the client team in a structured fashion
· Educate, Communicate, Set expectations with clients relative to Cisco and industry trends, policies, standards, corporate directions
· Bridge between Local/Regional client requirements/expectations and Theatre /Global objectives through constant dialogue with other stakeholders within and external to WPR such as: Strategy to Plan team for Road Map, GSS; I2O team for offerings (e.g. workplace solutions, services, etc.), designs and policies; Finance – capital constraints/process/communication
· Understand M&A Integrations strategy and develop the Brief for local/regional delivery, influence consolidation opportunities, implement the acquisition integration plan, and remain on Integration team until activities are operationalized and handed over to theatre COEs and respective providers
· Actively interact with clients to solicit feedback and participate in Customer satisfaction evaluations
· Establish partnerships within wider WPR team as well as cross functional peers in HR, IT, Finance, SSBR, Risk Mgt to develop common agenda and initiatives in supporting the business through participation in local BU councils, initiatives, incident planning
· Contribute to the definition of conceptual model, final design, and standard packing of a new and/or revised offering.
· Participate in the assessment of financial impacts (VROM) for the Global Site Strategy.
· Participate in the translation of actions into a set of projects to optimize the RE portfolio.
· Route local client project requests for review through the portfolio management process.
· Complete project initiation form for local client projects and verify priority through the alignment with the regional plan.
· Engage with the client to identify their requirements, interpret into a project brief, and obtain client sign-off.
· Work with client/client controller to confirm project costs, allocations and verify funding & obtain Execute Commit approval.
· Coordinate the preferred RE location option decision with the client.
· Facilitate the client project survey as part of project close-out.
· Manage the resolution of services and facilities escalations as needed.
· Manage occupancy permits and sign-off on the initiation of new facilities.
· Responsible for the ongoing management and optimization of building space for their assigned portfolio which includes: review of local demand requests and occupancy data, conducting space walkthroughs, making decisions on space solutions, approving move requests, and resolving space escalations.
· Act as landlord point of contact for RE administration activities.
· Responsible for the
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.