- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to get into Scientific Recruitment?The Role:
- Managing the selection process from job brief, assessment, reference checking through to offer, whilst ensuring open lines of communication.
- Relationship management and consulting with clients regarding recruitment needs.
- Maximising sales opportunities with current and prospective clients.
- Maintain a contact cycle with newly placed candidates and clients to foster retention.
- Utilise effective database management, ensuring activities are accurately recorded in line with company requirements
- Sound experience working in science, customer service or sales in a target driven environment.
- An ability to manage and build strong relationships.
- Uses active listening, oral and written skills to communicate effectively.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills coupled with computer literacy and database management.
- Professional presentation skills and strong business acumen.
- customer service