Systems Engineering of Egypt, SEE September 2015 - at Present• Information Security Consultant and Architect for the Enterprise accounts.
• Analyze and understand customer requirements or pain points to translate solutions can be applied to meet their needs.
• Develop, present, and/or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions
• Keep our customer up to date with the security awareness and trends, including solutions, technologies, trends, structure, process, and security assessments, for current and future strategic plans.
• Business development with our strategic vendors, and partnership with new vendors.
• Planning and monitoring assigned financial business value for enterprise account sector and assigned vendors.
• Following up pipeline and targets for assigned sectors (Enterprise Banking, MOI, and MOD)